Thursday, June 28, 2007

Quick Hit--Miss Snark's Greatest Hits (vol 2)

More from the sadly retired Miss Snark's archives:

Updated below

Four days in the life of an agent. Great stuff for anyone who wants to know how the industry side of things work, and really if you're a writer you should probably want to know this stuff. I found it fascinating.

Day 1

Day 2
Day 3
Day 4


Update: One thing I found particularly interesting was her description of taking a client to a publisher meet and greet so that the publishers could give the client a once over with eyes to future promotion and the big prizes. That's day 2.

2 comments:

Kelly Swails said...

That was cool. Thanks, Y.

Like you, I found the "meet and greet" one interesting. It should make those of us who can be professional and clean up nice hopeful.

Kelly McCullough said...

You're welcome, X.

I'm having fun going through the snarkives. It's a twofer since there's a lot of useful stuff in there and at the end of my tour I'll have a set of links with notes on things I want to revisit or send people to see.