Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Released into the Wild!



Today is the official release day of the last book in the Garnet Lacey series, HONEYMOON OF THE DEAD.

I have some mixed feelings about this book because I'd just finished the final draft of the novel when I found out that it would be the last. I had always hoped that Garnet would be my "never ending" series, and had originally written in some plot points that I intended to pull out as the grist for the events of the next book. Thus, the book is not the nice, tidy ending I might have written had I known it would be the last.

For instance, there would have been a lot more Daniel Parrish had I known. Heck, the whole "Scooby gang" would have shown up a lot earlier.

However, I would LOVE for this book to go out with a bang, so, if you're so inclined, please consider purchasing this book in its first week (or two) on the shelf.

Thanks! And Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again!

No comments: