Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Event!

I'm going to be reading at Dreamhaven on Monday, October 22nd, at 6:30 p.m.

I'm trying to decide what to read. I could read an excerpt from Holy Week, or an excerpt from Castaways, the juvenile SF book I'm writing. (I'm almost done with the first draft. Yay!) Or, I could read a short story. What do people prefer to hear when they go to readings? If you're coming, or might be coming, what would you like to hear?

And anyone who will not be coming but wants to order a signed copy of one or more of my books should visit the Dreamhaven website and let them know, as they can have me personalize it while I'm there.

1 comment:

Stephanie Zvan said...

Hey, Naomi.

I'm notoriously bad at making it to Dreamhaven readings (no matter how thoroughly I plan to be there), but if the YA is in decent shape, I'd love to hear some.