Saturday, December 29, 2007

Missing Blogger

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been posting much. First came the dreaded "Holidays." Then the cold that is currently turning me into a zombie. I expect it to clear up just about the time I leave for vacation. For me, regular posting will resume about the third week of January. In the meantime. There've been a number of interesting writing things being discussed over at Jay Lake's place. First, the story of the writer who pretended to be his own publicist and discussion of same. Then, a discussion of Jay's career arc that built out of the earlier discussion. My arc is not dissimilar to Jay's. I got to publication faster and with fewer words, but not by much in either case. Finally, out of the same discussion making your own writer's luck which in turn links to some interesting stuff both by Jay and Elizabeth Bear.

No comments: