Friday, January 09, 2009

The Gauntlet Has Been Dropped!

In a caffeine induced haze last night, I perhaps somewhat foolishly challenged Kelly to a duel of words. Since we're both racing to try to finish a novel by the end of February, I said, "Ha! Do you want to engage in a bit of friendly competition??"

We haven't yet talked details in the sober light of morning, but as it happens we're both still game. The competition will start on Monday, January 12. As that annoying advertisement said a long time ago: Watch This Space!

5 comments:

tate hallaway said...

Or maybe not... as I jumped the gun a bit there.

As I said, watch for details...

Kelly McCullough said...

Oh, I'm probably in. It's not like I don't have to get the writing done anyway. Though, if today is going to set a precedent, I might as well just concede now. Stupid real life.

Kelly Swails said...

*rubs hands with glee* This is going to be fun to watch. :)

Michael Damian Thomas said...

I know I'm excited. :)

Laura Bradley Rede said...

The Death Pixies declare ourselves Switzerland and wish you both luck in an enthusiastic (yet neutral) way. :)