Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Book That Wasn't....

I'm not sure that I posted the announcement here, but my publisher rejected proposals to continue the Garnet Lacey series. A sad day, but the good news is that my editor is still interested in seeing things from me, just no more Garnet.


However, I thought it might be fun to post the "books that almost were" proposals over on my other blog: tatehallaway.blogspot.com. The first one is up today, and the next two will follow over the next few days.


Even if you're not a fan of the series, you may enjoy reading them as synopses. I simply cut-and-pasted them from my actual proposals... granted, these are "failed" proposals, but I'm not sure it's because of how I wrote them, more that the publisher made a marketing decision based on the performance of the series in general. See what you think.

No comments: