Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Morning, WIP

What are you all up to on this fine, gray day?

Me, I'm drinking a bit of coffee and getting ready to head out for a day of writing (revising, really,) with some fellow Wyrdsmiths. I have a few more days before the revisions for Tate's last Garnet book is due at the publisher and I'll likely need them. I've discovered that a lot of what was okay for a book in the middle of a series doesn't fly for the last one. So I've been kept busy tying off loose ends and such.

Then I really need to update my web pages with new cover arts and such as well as get back to work on RESURRECTION CODE, which I'm ridiculously over deadline for.

3 comments:

Kelly McCullough said...

Getting the finished edits off to my editor.

Bill Henry said...

Facing up to "Plan B."

I wrote the next chapter of SAoM last night, though. Just all-of-a-sudden-like.

Douglas Hulick said...

Bill: Yay!

As for me: I shuffled note cards around, stared at the screen, drank coffee, walked in circles muttering to myself, and decided that, yes, I need to re-write a portion of the book I just handed out for critique. One step forward, two steps back!