Wednesday, August 04, 2010

TV Debut



ALMOST TO DIE FOR hit the stores yesterday, and as part of that I was on KARE-11's "Showcase Minnesota" _live_. The link to my segment is here:So Sixteen Ain't So Sweet in Tate Hallaway's Almost to Die For.

I wrote a bit about how weird it is to be on TV over at my LiveJournal blog.

Also, there's an interview with me over at Ellz Readz: Interview Tate Hallaway.

Hopefully, with all this publicity, people will feel as though they simply can not live unless they run off to the store today and buy my book (or three.)

4 comments:

Eleanor said...

Woo! Woo! Lots of publicity!

Anonymous said...

Yee-haw, Tate!

Anonymous said...

Awesome spot, Tate. Very cool coverage. I am, however, going to upbraid you for not mentioning the Wyrdsmiths. We gots to gots to market!

tate hallaway said...

I know. I thought about that later.