Monday, January 10, 2011

Speaking of Me...

Or of my debut, "Among Thieves." Or of writing. Or of all three, and a bit more...


I have my very first, honest-to-goodness interview up over at Fantasy-Faction, a U.K. fantasy blog (the name kinda gives it away, am I right?). We go into everything from writing to where I got my inspiration to pressure on writers to making people hungry. It's rather long, so instead of re-posting it here, I'm just going to say: Go read it.

And, just because I'm shamelessly plugging myself, I should also mention that "Among Thieves" is available for pre-order in the U.S. (at Amazon, or wherever else you shop), as well as the U.K. and Australia (again, Amazon U.K., and elsewhere).

2 comments:

tate hallaway said...

That's a nice interview, "Douglas Hulick."

Any idea why the interviewer felt the need to quote your name, as though it were a stage name or a title? :-)

Douglas Hulick said...

Good question, "Tate Hallaway." Maybe he's under the impression that other Wyrdsmiths use pen names or something and got it from there.... ;)