Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Cat Blogging 1,000th Picture Edition

As I've been going along I've been numbering my cat photos. Today I passed a thousand photos with the current numbering scheme. In honor of that I'm going to include a few old friends who are no longer with us after the usual suspects.

Cats? What cats? I see no cats.

Photobucket

Perhaps we can kill it if we combine our mind powers…

Photobucket

Grading is hard work.

Photobucket

Also: Dude, I'm trying to sleep here.

Photobucket

I am too an intellectual!

Photobucket

Pretty please, with mousies on top…

Photobucket

Yeah, like I care.

Photobucket

Have you ever really thought about doors?

Photobucket

SUN!

Photobucket

Cameras, there's good eatin' on those.

Photobucket

In Memoriam

What is it with white cats and sinks?
(Leith)

Photobucket

This couch is our couch, this couch is so glamorous…
(Moonshadow and Spot)

Photobucket

Exapandacat and contractacat
(Spot and Moonshadow)

Photobucket

1 comment:

DKoren said...

Love all the cats in the top picture!