Tuesday, August 28, 2012

WorldCON schedule: Morehouse/Hallaway

If you wish to stalk me in Chicago (and please do), I will be on the following WorldCON panels/events:


FRIDAY - 3:00 - 4:30pm --Broad Universe Rapid-Fire Reading

SATURDAY - 10:30am - Noon --Autograph Session
SATURDAY - 16:00 - 17:30 (4:00pm-5:30pm?) --Series: Why Do We Love Them, Why Do we Hate Them? (ooh, I'll have tell Shawn. Jack McDevitt is on the panel with me!)
SATURDAY - 10:30 - 11:00pm (for some reason they switched out of military time) -- Reading: Lyda Morehouse (perhaps Tate wasn't invited? Too bad, I intend to read from Precinct 13.)

SUNDAY - 1:30-3:00pm --Grimm from a Portland Perspective. (A panel I'm probably on because I have Grimm opinions in general, given I don't live in Portland and have no Portland perpectives.)

No comments: