Tuesday, May 20, 2014

More on WattPad

I've posted the newest installment of UNJUST CAUSE on Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/50932760-unjust-cause-part-9-naked-dragons-on-the-lawn.  I feel like the title is fairly self-explanatory.  I mean: who wouldn't want to read something entitled, "Naked Dragons on the Lawn"????

This episode, which comes in just shy of 2,000 words, represents on of the hazards of writing serially.    There's plenty of juicy action in it, but, as the author, I feel like this is the sort of scene I might have called 'connective tissue' in that it's not 100% focused on the main plot--though, to be fair, it does return to one of the opening themes, which is to say, the surprising problem of having a dragon lover: his hoarding.

So, I don't know.  I'll be curious to see what people make of it.

No comments: